Friday, July 30, 2010

it's been so long

Ugh. So I've totally failed at posting on this. I would love to be able to say that I had actually been doing something that I was busy or something... anything really. Unfortunately I haven't been. I've just completely failed at keeping this going. So I'm starting again and I'm going to start trying to post regularly even if it's just one thing a day. So in light of my hope of rekindling Mine Eyes I leave you with this really interesting article in the Wall Street Journal about the effects of language on thought processes. I have to be honest this is kind of a cop-out because I posted this on my facebook page a couple days ago. But it's a start right?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703467304575383131592767868.html?mod

No comments:

Post a Comment