Thursday, February 4, 2010

Project Implicit

Study is here

I'm going to have to do this a couple more times to really learn something from it. It's a combined study being done by Harvard and Yale. I believe it's meant to determine how you subconsciously feel about different subjects.

There are dozens of different ones and you are assigned it randomly. Mine happened to be young vs old, which do I prefer. I apparently prefer younger people. I'm not sure this one worked very well for me which is why I think I might need to try some of the other subjects. However, the whole process just wore me out. If you do it you'll see what I mean. You're shown an image and are meant to determine which category it goes in as fast as you can.

Maybe over the weekend I will post new results.

No comments:

Post a Comment